I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
我不知道我要去哪里,但我正在路上。
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
理解變化的唯一方式是投入其中,隨之而動,并加入這場舞蹈。
I don’t want to prove anything; I just want to show what is possible.
我不想證明什么,我只想展示什么是可能的。
The only thing I can do is to be honest about my uncertainty.
我唯一能做的就是誠實地面對我的不確定性。
I don’t believe in the possibility of absolute truth in art.
我不相信藝術中存在絕對真理的可能性。
I don’t paint to communicate; I paint to see.
我畫畫不是為了交流,而是為了看。
The only way to escape the mundane is to constantly transform it.
逃離平庸的唯一方式是不斷改變它。
I don’t know what art is, but I know what I like.
我不知道藝術是什么,但我知道我喜歡什么。
The only thing that interests me is the immediate encounter with the image.
唯一讓我感興趣的是與圖像的即時相遇。
I have nothing to say and I am saying it.
我無話可說,而我正在說它。
- «
- »