Justice is simple. It's just not fair.
正義很簡單,只是不公平。
You can’t live in the world without an idea of the world, but it’s impossible to live in the world with your idea of the world.
你不能沒有一個對世界的概念而活,但也不可能帶著你對世界的概念而活。
Nothing’s lost forever. In this world, there’s a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we’ve left behind, and dreaming ahead.
沒有什么會永遠失去。在這個世界上,有一種痛苦的進步。既懷念我們留下的,又夢想著未來。
The great work begins.
偉大的事業(yè)開始了。
In the new century, I think we will all be insane.
在新世紀里,我想我們都會瘋掉。
History is about to crack wide open. Millennium approaches.
歷史即將被徹底撕裂。千禧年即將來臨。
Love is the world's infinite mutability; lies, hatred, murder even, are all knit up in it.
愛是世間無限的變幻;謊言、仇恨,甚至謀殺,都交織其中。
If you want to keep something precious, you have to lock it up and throw away the key.
如果你想保護珍貴的東西,就必須把它鎖起來,然后把鑰匙扔掉。
The world is an extremely dangerous, untrustworthy, unreliable place.
這個世界極其危險、不可信任、不可靠。
The smallest indivisible human unit is two, not one.
最小的人類不可分割單位是兩個人,而不是一個人。