"A story is never finished, only abandoned."
故事永遠不會完成,只會被放棄。
"Language is the first casualty of power."
語言是權力的第一個犧牲品。
"Exile is not a place, it's a state of mind you carry with you."
流放不是一個地方,而是一種你隨身攜帶的心態(tài)。
"The books we need are the ones that read us."
我們需要的書是那些能讀懂我們的書。
"Every revolution begins with a single thought that refuses to be silenced."
每場革命都始于一個拒絕被壓制的聲音。
"To write is to carve your soul into words and hope someone recognizes the shape."
寫作就是將靈魂刻成文字,希望有人能認出它的形狀。
"Truth is not found in the light, but in the shadows where we dare not look."
真理不在光明中,而在我們不敢直視的陰影里。
"The most dangerous thing is to assume you know what you're doing."
最危險的事情就是自以為知道自己在做什么。
"We are all broken, that's how the light gets in."
我們都有缺陷,那是光進入的地方。
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
對付不自由的世界的唯一方法,就是變得如此絕對自由,以至于你的存在本身就是一種反抗。