I always try to find the truth in every scene, even if it's uncomfortable.
我總是試圖在每個場景中找到真相,即使它令人不安。
A good film should be like a mirror, reflecting the complexities of human nature.
一部好電影應該像一面鏡子,反映人性的復雜性。
The beauty of cinema lies in its ability to evoke emotions without words.
電影的美在于它能夠不用言語就喚起情感。
I believe that the most powerful films are those that challenge the audience's perceptions.
我相信最有力的電影是那些挑戰(zhàn)觀眾認知的電影。
The role of the artist is to ask questions, not to give answers.
藝術家的角色是提出問題,而不是給出答案。
I try to make films that are as close to life as possible, because life is not always clear and straightforward.
我盡量拍出接近生活的電影,因為生活并不總是清晰和直接的。
The best films are those that leave the audience with questions, not answers.
最好的電影是那些給觀眾留下問題而不是答案的電影。
Cinema is a medium that can tell stories in a way that no other medium can.
電影是一種可以以其他媒介無法做到的方式講述故事的媒介。
I think that the most important thing for a director is to have a clear vision of what he wants to do.
我認為對于一個導演來說,最重要的是對自己想要做的事情有一個清晰的愿景。
The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.
世界上充滿了顯而易見的事情,但沒有人注意到。